St. Michael & All Angels Episcopal Church is a place where people at all stages of life come to worship, to seek their way in the world, and to share God-given gifts in service to others. At St. Michael’s, our mission is to foster a safe and hospitable environment where Christian community happens and relationships are nurtured.
The goals for our Parish Life ministries are:
- Strengthen the work of connecting people into this community by
- Promoting parish awareness and skills for intentional welcoming,
- Encouraging the building of supportive relationships within the community,
- Developing programs to support new members in their early years in our parish, and
- Giving attention to the coming shifts in population and households;
- Enhance the experience of fellowship at coffee hours, receptions and suppers; and
- Develop teaching around the spirituality of Christian life in community.