The staff and people of St. Michael’s strive to be genuinely hospitable to each other and to visitors and newcomers throughout the year.
Some of the many ways in which we make this happen include:
- The clergy and the newcomer committee welcome all those persons who are visiting for the first time or who are seeking to become more involved at St. Michael’s.
- There is a coffee hour after the 9:00 and 11:00 am liturgies all year.
- Convivio — a delicious meal and fellowship offered after the 1:00 pm Spanish Misa — takes place all year.
- Special meals and receptions are offered on multiple occasions during the year, often in conjunction with special liturgies.
In addition, many events take place annually or just once, including celebrations, fundraisers, and musical programs — or all three! They are all opportunities for the community to spend time together and support each other.
Hospitality is also offered for other life events such as those listed below. For these situations, please contact the church office or a member of the clergy to make arrangements.
- Confirmations, Affirmations, and Reaffirmations
- Funerals/Memorial Services
It takes many hands to make all of these events happen. Our volunteers are priceless! Please contact one of the clergy or the church office for information on how to get involved.