- 7:30 am – Holy Eucharist Rite I. A celebration of communion using traditional language from the Episcopal Book of Common Prayer. This is a more contemplative service.
- 9:00 am & 11:00 am – A celebration of communion using a mix of the Book of Common Prayer with Supplemental Liturgical Materials. Worship is enriched by music with the organ and choir.
- Takes the Fifth Sundays – On the first Sunday of each month, at 11:00 am, we host a celebration of communion using Supplemental Liturgical Materials and a variety of musical styles, including the Takes the Fifth Band and Choir. This service provides a wide range of biblical images of God in worship, informed by the rich tradition of the church expressed in language of today.
- 1:00 pm – Santa Eucaristía — A festive celebration of Eucharist in Spanish with lively music, followed by a convivio, a community meal.
- 9:00 am, 11:00 am, & 1:00 pm – Children’s Liturgy Of The Word, a program of song, stories and prayer for youngsters in kindergarten through 3rd grade which is provided every Sunday. Children begin with their families in church and are invited to this program just prior to the First Reading. They rejoin their families for Communion as we exchange the Peace.
Weekdays at St. Michael’s
- Taizé Prayer Service, every second Monday of the month at 7:00 pm. Read more.